The IWWF International Hall of Fame, the Pinnacle of awards with four Australians this year inducted. This award recognises, appreciates, and understands the incredible contribution each recipient has made to their discipline, their community, their clubs, federations, confederations, the World and the IWWF.
The IWWF is pleased to announce and congratulates the 2021 IWWF International Hall of Fame inductees:
- Wayne Mawer (Australia) – Athlete – Racing
- Ann Procter (Australia) – Athlete – Racing
- Kevin Murfitt (Australia) – Athlete – Disabled
- Fran Hynes (Australia) – Official – Multiple Discipline
- Stefan Rauchenwald (Austria) – Official – Waterski
- Colin Hart (Great Britain) – Official – Wakeboard
- Kim Lumley (Great Britain) – Athlete – Racing
- Desmond Burke-Kennedy (Ireland) – Official – Waterski
- Nicolas Le Forestier (France) – Athlete – Waterski
- Bill Furbish (USA) – Athlete – Disabled
- Jim McCormick (USA) – Pioneer – Waterski
Details of their outstanding achievements can be found here.
Congratulations to all inductees!