Building on the successful Element Series and its strategy to increase boater participation, Bayliner announced the launch of the Element M17, the next iteration of its award-winning Element series. Bayliner’s Element M15, which launched in 2020, was recently named among the 2021 Boating Industry’s Top Products Awards.
With an overall length of 17 feet and starting at an inclusive price of $18,995(USD), the Element M17 is built on the same foundation that has defined the Element Series models offering smooth handling and on-water accessibility to appeal to the next generation of boaters. The Element M17 features an upgraded seven-person capacity with ample space throughout the helm and cockpit, as well as options for fishing and water sports activities.
From bow to stern, the Element M17 features:
- A rounded M-hull transition for a smooth and enjoyable ride.
- Premium upholstery with detailed stitching and colour-matched piping.
- Ample storage at the helm and transom storage with non-slip texture.
- Nine integrated cupholders and USB ports for comfort and convenience.
Additionally, the Element M17 is powered by a standard 60HP Mercury Marine outboard engine offering award-winning performance and reliability, or optional 75HP or 90HP.
“The Element Series represents a thoughtful combination of quality and intuitive design touchpoints providing a pathway for increased boater participation,” said Corey Duke, General Manager. “We’re thrilled to be adding to our award-winning lineup with the Element M17 offering our consumers additional capacity as we continue to lead the marketplace in offering superior performance at an accessible and inclusive price point – all with the goal of making the on-water experience easy, relaxed and incredibly fun.”
The Element’s standard pricing structure is inclusive of the boat, trailer, and a 60HP engine. Three optional upgrade packages with a focus on convenience and a seamless customer purchasing experience are also available, including:
- “M Sport” package – includes a 6-foot Bimini top, automatic bilge pump, stereo, snap cover, and ski tow pylon for water sports.
- “M Comfort” package – includes “M Sport” options plus bow filler cushions, bow block off, stainless steel upgrade, and portside lounge seat with cupholders
- “M Fish” package – includes an aerated livewell, fish finder, bow casting platform and seat, and a trolling motor bracket
The Element M17 will be on display for the first time at the Annapolis Boat Show and the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show in October. To learn more about the all-new Element M17, click here.
Check out the video here.