Continuing to build on its new era and the excitement of the newly launched Lowe Boats SS Pontoon Series, today the Company announced its partnership with country music star, Rodney Atkins. Through the collaboration, Lowe and Atkins will co-host an on-water concert series highlighting their newly launched Lowe models at select locations across the U.S.
“This is an exciting announcement and partnership for the Lowe brand,” said Greg Falkner, General Manager, Lowe Boats. “After learning of Rodney’s genuine passion for the on-water lifestyle, and his love of spending time on the water with his family, we knew he was the perfect partner to showcase our bold new designs and the next chapter of the Lowe brand across the country. We are thrilled to have him onboard and look forward to a great time on the water together.”
As part of the partnership, Rodney Atkins and Lowe Boats will be co-hosting a series of on-water concerts during Summer 2022. Attendees will have an opportunity to experience an interactive, 30-minute acoustic concert from Rodney as he performs onboard a Lowe boat. Fans will be encouraged to join by boat to hear Rodney perform during these one-of-a-kind, on-water concert settings.
“When I initially learned about Lowe and the direction of their brand to reach the next generation of boaters, I was inspired by their mission and excited about the authenticity of the partnership,” said Atkins. “I spent my childhood growing up on the water, and now that I have a family of my own, I can’t wait to share those same experiences boating on the lake and creating memories together. My good friends at Lowe were able to outfit a pontoon to fit our specific needs, and speaking from experience, their new models are head turners with great family-friendly features.”
SS Pontoon Series
Rodney is the newest owner of a Lowe SS pontoon. The all-new series within the Lowe lineup features bold new designs with 16 different length and floorplan options to choose from, including Walkthrough, Conversion or L-Shape lounge layouts, each at various lengths ranging from 17’10” to 27’11” providing ample space and storage to enjoy a full day on the water with friends and family. Features include:
- All new styled interior features plush marine grade vinyl, quilted insets, a wide range of tasteful color options, and plenty of chrome cup-holders everywhere. Conversion lounge layouts feature a queen-size lounge for relaxing and huge storage underneath.
- Sleek new premium designed full height fences with a range of exciting color combinations.
- Full-featured console designed with captain ergonomics in mind for great visibility on gauges, and a steering wheel and throttle in perfect position. Featuring ample storage, GPS gages, and an integrated Simrad display option.
- Blackout option completes the look with black trim bands, logos, fence rails, and cleats.
- Standard 200-watt Kicker sound system with four speakers and an all-new optional app-controlled LED lighting system which can match any color you want.
The SS Pontoon Series is powered by a 25HP – 300HP Mercury Marine outboard engine providing award-winning performance and reliability.
To keep up with the latest news about the Rodney Atkins concert series and to learn more about the all-new SS Pontoon series, visit loweboats.com.