Suzuki Australia, in partnership with NM Insurance is excited to announce the expansion of its white-label insurance brand ‘Suzuki Insurance’ to provide premium product offerings to its outboard motor customers for their boat insurance needs.
A Suzuki Boat Insurance policy is designed for passionate and enthusiastic pleasure craft owners. Understanding the special place a boat holds in an owner’s lifestyle on the water, Suzuki Insurance strives to provide peace of mind if the unexpected happens.
Key benefits of a Suzuki Boat Insurance policy include:
- Replacement of the boat in the first 2 years of original registration – subject to availability of same make, model, or series and up to the sum insured
- Genuine manufacturer parts used where available
- $10,000,000 Liability cover as standard (other options available upon request)
- Waterskiing extension / option is available (at additional cost)
- Personal accident cover (up to $50,000)
- Australia wide transit cover when transporting your boat with its own trailer
- Agreed Value options available
- Lost keys cover (up to $1,500)
- Option to finance your premium and pay instalments monthly
Paul Vandenberg, General Manager, Marine of Suzuki Australia Pty Ltd, explained, “This is a big win for Suzuki outboard motor customers and dealers alike. The expansion of our Suzuki Insurance brand in partnership with NM Insurance will ensure our dealers can meet their customers’ needs with improved choices. NM Insurance’s extensive boating industry background coupled with their expertise in retail insurance products will assist us to further build our business for even stronger long-term sustainable growth in Australia.”
Tim Baker, Head of Development – Major Alliance Partnerships at NM Insurance is excited to further strengthen this relationship. “After the successful roll out and implementation of our market leading Suzuki Motorcycle Insurance, this strategic extension makes perfect sense allowing us to provide the same comfort and reassurance to the Suzuki Marine customers. We look forward to working with the Suzuki Dealer network to keep this partnership growing.”
Interested customers are encouraged to visit www.suzukiinsurance.com.au/boat-insurance to find out more and get a quote for insurance on their boat.